Blog of the year award
Instructions for this Award are:
1. Select the blogs you think deserve the ‘Blog of The Year 2013 Award’.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you’ve chosen (There are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required), and present the blogs with their Award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you’ve chosen know that you’ve given them this Award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of The Year 2013 Award’ via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
So I’ve been trying to get this post put together for a week or so and have come to realize I will never complete it this year if I don’t just post it. There are so many more blogs that I wish to add to this list but I find I simply do not have the time or energy these days to do so. If you follow my blog and I follow yours then know you should be on this list. I simply have just run out of time, so please feel free to take an award and follow the instructions appropriately. I love and appreciate you all a great deal, I wouldn’t be here today without your support. Each one of you has touched my heart, healed my wounds given me light in the face of the heart of darkness or simply amazed me in so many ways. I think I may just continue to up day this until te end of the year. To many people I like to nominate 😀
And now I’m paying it forward by nominating: